PDA

View Full Version : Going to hospital later on and I will demand treatment

cjemc
25-12-14, 10:36
I haven't felt right for 10 years and this retching symptom is destroying my life. I daren't try the PPI's because they have bad side effects, actually maybe I should try them, maybe they will allievate the retching and maybe if the retching was gone then my mind might get back to some sort of normality?

shakey1961
26-12-14, 19:32
Please please please please try asking about a gluten free diet. I'm sure it would help you.

cjemc
28-12-14, 11:50
Please please please please try asking about a gluten free diet. I'm sure it would help you.

I am going to I think. My mind feels like it is under attack. I feel severely mentally ill, I am built like a rake, my eyes are puffy and I have such bad dark circles under my eyes that strangers in the street ask me if I am on drugs. Something isn't right I am telling you.

AlexandriaUK
28-12-14, 13:10
I could send you a photo of me when I was in my 20 s and everyone who knew me asked or thought I had cancer, I was very ill and weighed 5.6 stone, no I didn't have C but blood tests showed abnormalities and they couldn't decide what was wrong with me, this went on for 18 months, loads of symptoms but it turned out to be anxiety, poor diet excessive worry can do it all and more lack of fresh air and exercise.
So before you convince yourself that you have some life threatning illness look at your lifestyle first, then if that is great and your getting all the right nutrients and enough calories etc then you can look elsewhere for the cause.

cjemc
28-12-14, 20:10
I could send you a photo of me when I was in my 20 s and everyone who knew me asked or thought I had cancer, I was very ill and weighed 5.6 stone, no I didn't have C but blood tests showed abnormalities and they couldn't decide what was wrong with me, this went on for 18 months, loads of symptoms but it turned out to be anxiety, poor diet excessive worry can do it all and more lack of fresh air and exercise.
So before you convince yourself that you have some life threatning illness look at your lifestyle first, then if that is great and your getting all the right nutrients and enough calories etc then you can look elsewhere for the cause.

Thank you :hugs:
You reassure me to know its not only me suffering :hugs:

Dan1975
29-12-14, 22:47
Can you explain a little more about what you are experiencing

Catherine S
30-12-14, 01:23
Dan, it might be better if you go back through Calumcco's previous posts in answer to your question, it would save him having to explain everything to you as it's a long standing issue.

ISB x