PDA

View Full Version : weight loss

lukeneal26
25-12-14, 11:45
so ive been in a panic a lot because I lost a lot of weight anyway ive been eating a lot and put on 5 pound in a week had a bit of a bad stomach the last few days with d! and now im 14.3 even though I been eating a lot I had 4 beers last night and felt very drunk not drank for over a month im on 100mg sertraline for 3 weeks now I have a funny sensation in my right arm and back which is making me think I have lung cancer has a smoke am quiting day by day though!

merry xmas luke

---------- Post added at 10:48 ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 ----------

need to add appetite is still not back but I can eat a lot lost 2 pound in 2 days

---------- Post added at 11:45 ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 ----------

anybody :weep:

LauraWoo84
25-12-14, 14:24
Hi Luke with having d! Weight loss will occur it's so hard having health anxiety I was hoping I would at least get today off without having a panic attack but sadly not. A bug bit me eight times on the arm last night and I freaked out all night, I'm driving my fella and my family nuts and it's horrible not having anyone to talk to

---------- Post added at 14:24 ---------- Previous post was at 14:23 ----------

You could have a muscle that is trapped or a nerve ending could be playing up due to anxiety. Anxiety can make your brain behave in strange ways

lukeneal26
25-12-14, 15:44
its like a zap down my arms and legs mainly in right arm I always feel weak when I walk but I can walk I took the dog for a walk and was fine its when im sat down! I broke my coller bone on the right side a few years back and hospital thought I just pulled a muscle because it was so swollen! only 2 years later when a friend did an xray and seen it had broke and healed in a funny way don't know if that can cause these problems my breathing seems ok just have to take a deep breath now and again!

LauraWoo84
25-12-14, 16:14
The weather can also play a huge part when you go from hot to cold and vice verser. I too have just got back from a dog walk. You are not alone that's all I can say to you and reassure you that the pain is real it's not you going mad but the brain can just exaggerate everything

snowflake293
26-12-14, 10:49
I am on 50mg Sertraline and it has affected my appetite. I find I can eat more when I am taking the Diazepam though. When I first started on the Sertraline all I could manage was a few slices of toast just to keep me going.

I get loads of funny sensations too, at the moment I keep getting a stabbing pain in my boob which I know it probably just hormones and I get funny tingles in my limbs sometimes but I know that can just a symptom of all the anxiety I have been though.

I know how exhausting it is when you are homing in on and analysing every single sensation in your body. The fear is all consuming and when my HA is bad it is literally all I think about and sometimes all I can do it sit shaking cause I am so scared.

Keep up with the medication, it can take a while to kick in. My boyfriend has anxiety and is on Citalopram and it took a good month for it to take effect. My GP told me to expect to feel better after a month on Sertraline. Stick with it.

x