PDA

View Full Version : Hello!

Katki
25-12-14, 22:12
Hello, I'm a (young...) 30 yr old female with severe health anxiety, self diagnosed IBS (currently having tests to determine this, i'll never believe the doctors anyway....:wacko:) and subsequent severe and long lasting panic attacks. I've also just been diagnosed with PCOS which hasn't helped my anxiety much.

I have always been super sociable and happy but recent events have stopped me leaving the house apart from to go go work. I'm not on any medication and refuse to take any as I have a brother with severe OCD who has gone through hell from trialling numerous types. I'm all about talking it through (a lot) and the power of the mind.

I have always read posts but never contributed, recently, as I'm not going out, I have found that typing everything I think helps me a LOT so you will probbaly see my posts often. I'm very open minded, friendly and talkative and like to help others so please message me if you want to xx

xx

venusbluejeans
25-12-14, 22:17
Hiya Katki and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

almamatters
26-12-14, 17:14
Hi just wanted to :welcome: you to the forum.

katy87
01-01-15, 21:57
welcome to the group x

ladyhawke77
01-01-15, 22:21
hiya and welcome :)

nefelibata
02-01-15, 23:11
Hello & :welcome:

I'm new here too. I hope that 2015 is kind to you :bighug1: