PDA

View Full Version : Day to day changes in ''symptoms''

Katki
26-12-14, 11:58
I wondered if anyone else had any daily changes in thier symptoms, to the point where they are fine one day and terrible the next and so on.

I felt really good yesterday, relaxed and had a good nights sleep, woke up this morning with slightly weak arms and legs and just flipped. Now I'm feeling really anxious and depressed and have tuned into my health again. I'm so tired every day, this all started due to an upset stomach I got about 5 weeks ago. Now I feel like I have perpetual flu, which is really getting me down and I'm starting to worry about post viral syndromes like ME. Does anyone else feel lethargic every day as a result of thier anxiety?

On a positive, I believe if I was seriously ill, I wouldn't have these changes from day to day, I would feel consistently ill (possibly).

Anyone else experience this?

lukeneal26
26-12-14, 12:09
I have a feeling like my arms and legs are weak but there not I feel tired all day and all this started because I lost my appetite and few months ago and lost a lot of weight then bad a break down thinking I was ill ive thought ive had 7 different cancers in 3 weeks had blood tests ext and doctor said its all down to sertraline im on! I get shooting dull aches down my legs and sometimes arms and feel like my legs cant support me if that makes sense

---------- Post added at 12:09 ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 ----------

must add my loss of appetite came before the meds

Katki
26-12-14, 13:04
That's interesting, I'm not on any medication, I just feel like this but I'm pretty sure it must all be down to anxiety. My pains are probably just due to prodding and poking around, but I can't rationalise and accept that I've done this to myself.

All my blood tests are free from cancer but I still think I've got something terrible. I wish I could just accept it is anxiety/IBS and move on.:(

lukeneal26
26-12-14, 14:17
i feel awfull today no energy keep getting breathless and feel like im on my last legs ive tried going for a walk and got tired which then made me panic which has now put me of my foood

Katki
26-12-14, 14:55
I've been laying in bed all day listening to the gurgling noises my stomach is making....:doh: