PDA

View Full Version : Hello!!

ed
30-08-04, 23:35
Hello!
I'm the newest member! Wow for a moment i felt important! My name is ed, but you may know me better as new sarah's boyfriend. Or maybe you don't. Anyway I'm 23, I live in Durham doing a degree which will thankfully be finished soon.
I suffer from anxiety and am seeing a counsellor. She says I also have panic attacks, I prefer to view it as not dealing with stress!!
I get headaches, dizziness, nausea and real painful eyes.
I hope to get to know you all soon..
ed[8D]

Meg
30-08-04, 23:44
Hi Ed ,

Welcome to the message forum.

You seem to be doing fine with your issues, just maybe need some fine tuning pre exams next year . Hope your counsellor is helping you with learning to deal with stress ..

Decided to come and have a look and see what we all get up to on here ?

Meg

ed
31-08-04, 00:09
Hi Meg,
Thanks for your reply! Yeh I thought I'd get involved cos sarah never seems to stop! Hope I can offer advice to people and get some too!!!
ed

sal
31-08-04, 00:49
Hi Hon

Pleased you have joined and you both can get benefit from the site.

Hope you are doing ok and will see you both soon.

Until then take care.

Love Sal xxxxx

tara
31-08-04, 08:21
Hi ed, i'm Tara. I'm 29 have a 4 year old son and i also too suffer anxiety and occasional panics. From now on i think i will now say " dealing with stress" sounds much better . Welcome to the site! Tara

tina
31-08-04, 10:33
hi my name is tina, just wanted to say welcome

nomorepanic
31-08-04, 12:55
Hi Ed

Welcome to the site. [^]

Are you two going to be fighting over posting now to see who can get the most[:P]

Good to see you here and I hope we can help you too!

Nicola

seh1980
31-08-04, 16:31
Hello Ed!!

Wow - so I finally got you to join!! This is pretty weird - you are sitting next to me and I'm writing you a post lol. I'm sure the site will help you as much as it has done me.

Sarah xxx :D

nomorepanic
31-08-04, 17:44
Sarah

You 2 sound as bad as me and Alex - he sits upstairs and me down here so I send him messages on MSN LOL.

Aren't we sad eh?

He only has 1 post though you have 268!!

Nicola

Karen
31-08-04, 18:16
Hi Ed

Welcome to the forum.

Briary

jo-jo
31-08-04, 23:02
Hi Ed

Welcome to the forum :D My anxiety and panic started in my last year at uni and I know that pressure-to-do-well feeling all too well. Trust me though, once your through it'll be like a huge weight has lifted off your shoulders and you forget how bad it was. In my case, so much so that I'm going back to attempt a masters!

My symptoms include nausea too which is frankly just the pits, its the worst thing in the world to me because I've got a bit of a phobia about being sick anyway. I get lots of other symptoms too which seem to evolve all the time, as one goes I get a different one!

Hopefully I'll get to meet you and Sarah soon as I live just down the road in Darlington.

Take care hon, love Jo xxx

sarah
31-08-04, 23:24
Hiya Ed

Welcome to the site. Im sure Sarah has told you all about it so im glad youve joined too!!!

take care
love Sarah
xx

sal
31-08-04, 23:26
Hi Ed

Pleased Sarah got you to eventually join, you will get loads of help.

Good to see you in the chat room too, talk soon.

Love Sal xxxxx

ed
02-09-04, 00:14
yeh yeh i eventually joined!
dunno why when i have to wait til midnight to pry sarah away from the internet just to use it!!
i literally have to use pliers, a crowbar, industrial grease, wd40....just anything to get her hands off the computer....
thanks for the welcome guys, i look forward to getting to know you all better soon.
talk soon,
ed