PDA

View Full Version : Don't want n e more

Bintybewt
27-12-14, 17:31
I do t know if it's the Christmas rush all settling dwn but immore anxious than ever iv found myself taking more mg of diazepam to sleep as I'm waking in the night whereas 2mg a night would knock me out I just feel myself slipping Backwards rather than goin forward into happiness I'm still worrying and still hate being alone and afraid to sleep , iv had a cpl of alcoholic drinks over the hold but nothing major I'm hoping this is the reason I'm panicky again . Iv ad an amazing Christmas with family and friends I just don't wanna slip bk into the attacks 😞

Its-so-fluffy
27-12-14, 17:35
Hey hun!

Stick with the good, you said you've had a great Christmas so well done! Nothing now can take that from you.
As you said it might be the alcohol possibly, it does change the brain a bit. Just keep with it, keep to your normal routine. Maybe try other things to help relax for sleep. Have a bubble bath! Or a nice hot drink.

All the best.

Bintybewt
27-12-14, 21:33
Thanku lv I am trying I listen to mood melodys in bed to relax my children don't help my 2 boys are s handful and the middle one is a nitemare editing on ADHD results for him I just can't relax he's so nawty it plays on my nerves but I'm gona av to learn to let things slide for my own health n sanity because if I lose the plot my kids will av no one xx