PDA

View Full Version : Feeling very bad right now...

Katki
27-12-14, 22:02
I can't stop shaking and am having my 2nd panic attack of the day. Worried about some pains I have in my side. Have been told my the doctor I have IBS and a virus but I can't get serious illnesses (all of them) out of my head.

Typing is helping me out right now....

Just need someone to talk to!

Ange1
27-12-14, 22:49
Just wanted to say I know exactly how you feel and send you a big big :hugs: x

graeme joy
01-01-15, 22:11
here for u too

JustBeMe
02-01-15, 00:36
I understand, feeling a little off today too. Hope it gets better.

mandshere2000
02-01-15, 03:12
Hi how are you, here if you need to chat I find that coming on this site and reading posts
really helps me , try to concentrate on something like. Typing or reading
Manda

H.Daniel
02-01-15, 19:43
Hi, I am sorry to hear about your health anxiety but instead of worrying all day, every day, designate a 30-minute period of time where you can think about your problems.

Identify the object of worry and come up with a time and place to think about said worry. If you catch yourself worrying at a time other than your designated worry time, you must make a point to think of something else. Use your "worry time" productively by thinking of solutions to the worries.

The most effective strategies to stop worrying and rumination may be ones based in mindfulness, which involves nonjudgmental awareness of present thoughts and emotions, as well as cognitive behavioral therapy strategies.

Worrying about worrying is a dangerous cycle to fall into. Therefore, people who get caught up in worry when they try to force themselves to stop worrying may want to try a different strategy: acceptance.

Exercise may be a predictable way to beat stress, but it's only predictable because it's so effective.

I hope this helps. Take care!