PDA

View Full Version : breathing.

zippy
28-12-14, 11:42
Anyone else get a crackling noise when you breath in? I wear earplugs at night and when i breath in i can hear a crackling noise but don't know if its in my throat or lungs.

snowflake293
28-12-14, 12:33
Hi Zippy, sounds like phlegm to me. Have you had a cold recently? I sometimes get this sensation/noise when I have had a cold.

zippy
28-12-14, 12:37
No no cold but been to the doctors 3 times in the last few weeks and dr says my lungs sound clear and my oxygen levels are fine. He said i had acid reflux and gave me lansrazapole.

snowflake293
28-12-14, 13:15
Trust your doctor if you can (I know it isn't always easy) but if anything was seriously wrong, they would have most likely picked up on it (I really should listen to my own advice)

Hope your worry subsides and the symptoms clear.

zippy
28-12-14, 17:04
I am trying to trust my gp but i feel so ill. I sweat every night, i am shattered all day. my neck/shoulders are stiff and sore and shooting pains when i breath, i can hear crackling noises when i breath, nausea, breathing feels wrong etc etc.

snowflake293
28-12-14, 17:12
I understand *hugs* it is horrible feeling like that. I know a lot of those symptoms can be caused by anxiety. I certainly have the aching shoulders and it makes it hard to sleep sometimes.

Just keep reminding yourself though, if it was something serious they would have most likely picked up on it. I know how hard it is to trust the Dr though and not worry. I am really battling with it myself at the moment so I know where you are coming from.