PDA

View Full Version : Tingly tongue and mouth

Melibu8
28-12-14, 11:46
I keep getting tingling on my tongue/ roof of mouth and top of throat. Does anyone else get this? Is it anxiety? I also keep feeling like I have hair stuck in my throat and in my mouth but I don't.

PanchoGoz
28-12-14, 12:33
Are you on pills for anything? Pills give me a tingly patch on my tongue.

Melibu8
28-12-14, 23:32
Nope no medication :/

chelsey8686
02-01-15, 12:07
I got this, when I was traveling on a plane to meet my idol of six years. Did the tongue/roof of mouth tingling transpire at the same time as when you were nervous about something? I had also stayed up all night, when it happened. Had you gotten enough sleep when you noticed it?

Melibu8
02-01-15, 18:45
It happened a couple of time where it was like a massive rush of sensations and doctor said it's and anxiety attack. But now I keep getting just tingling like pins and needles like everyday randomly. I hate it lol. Was yours like an anxiety attack? How scary for it to happen on the plane :/

chelsey8686
02-01-15, 23:29
It wasn't a scary sensation. I guess, it could be described as restless legs syndrome in the tongue, lol! Nerves of excitement and nervousness, except for some reason they were in my mouth.

PanchoGoz
03-01-15, 11:38
It wasn't a scary sensation. I guess, it could be described as restless legs syndrome in the tongue, lol!

Dear lord I hope not!!

Melibu8
03-01-15, 11:39
What do you mean? Should I be worried??? :S

PanchoGoz
03-01-15, 13:24
Sorry, I was reffering to the "restless legs syndrome in the tongue" comment; the idea of having what happens to my legs in the night happen to one's tongue was an image that had me in hysterics for a moment.

More on subject, I've heard links between mineral deficiencies and tingling of the skin or tongue, possibly low on zinc, magnesium or something? However, if it's not causing you pain, I would try to ignore it until it passes.