PDA

View Full Version : hi

nic77
08-01-07, 19:05
hello all im new on here and and pleased to have found some where for me to go . well i have suffered with ocd and anorexia for nearly fifteen years its very strange i know but i really hate myself for these problems i have .i wish i could control the silly thoughts i have but i cant if i had a switch in my head i would love to turn it of . i have thought i would be better of dead less of a problem to all my family . i just want it go away but it wont . this is the most honest i have been for years . i dont talk to my husband or my mum i dont wont to worry them i have to pretend all the time that im fine

im not mad its everyone else

kelly246
08-01-07, 19:10
hey nicola
i know how you feel i have suffered with health anxiety for the last few months i really wish i had a switch to turn it of as it get me really down and takes over my life anytime you need to talk feel free to contact me you will find lots of people on this site that will listen and be able to help you keep positive xxx

belle
08-01-07, 19:43
Hi Nicola..
Firstly, i would imagine IF you were to die your family would be devestated, which would be alot worse for them. I'm sure at one time or another we've all had those kinds of thoughts, i know i have, but then you think of what you'd leave behind and how THAT would effect them.
I've suffered from ED's since i was 12, i am now 31 - so thats been a pretty big chunk of my life too. I AM in control of it now though,
If you want to chat, feel free to send me a PM..
Sarah

kittykat
08-01-07, 20:01
Hi Nicola, :)

Welcome to the site, you'll find all the support and help you need here, everyone is so friendly.

Take care

shirley xx

'' I am an optimist, but I'm an optimist who carries a raincoat. '' - Harold Wilson

nic77
08-01-07, 20:28
thankyou so much for all your kind words

im not mad its everyone else

honeybee3939
08-01-07, 20:45
Hi Nicola

And a BIG warm welcome to you, lovely to see you here, im sure you will get some great advice here, while making new friends on the way.

Love

Andrea
xxxx

"If you have a worry turn it into a problem, you cant solve worrys but you can solve problems"

groovygranny
08-01-07, 21:30
Hi Nicola!

Welcome :) !!

You'll have no need to pretend on here dear, so don't worry.

lotsa luv

GG [:P]

xx

'There are no such things as strangers; just friends we haven't made yet!'

trac67
08-01-07, 21:32
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some friends.

Take care

Trac xx

'Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain'

nomorepanic
08-01-07, 22:21
Hi Nicola from a fellow Nicola

Welcome aboard and lovely to see you here.

You will meet some fab people here and get some great support.

Nicola

People will forget what you said
People will forget what you did
But people will never forget how you made them feel

Lindalou64
08-01-07, 22:44
WELCOME NICOLA HOPE YA FIND LOTS OF GOOD INFO AND GOOD PEOPLE ON HERE THAT CAN HELP YOU OUT.........BEST TO YA LINDA[8D]

manmoor
08-01-07, 22:44
Hi Nicola,

A big warm welcome to you.

Take Care

Mandyxx