PDA

View Full Version : Things can change

luc
29-12-14, 08:09
I have had the first Christmas in many years where I wasn't wishing it over, wasn't filled with dread, wasn't taking each day as it comes, wasn't most of the time petrified ...... oh my what a f@@@@ng difference !!!!:yesyes:

cpe1978
29-12-14, 08:33
Well done Lucia - have to say I feel the same compared with last Christmas, this Christmas is unrecognisable!

Female healthanxiety
29-12-14, 13:56
How lovely to read! Xx a big well done hun x

herbie73
29-12-14, 15:15
I hope I will be able to say that next Xmas, this one was filled with anxiety and fear, I spoiled it for my family xxx

wnsos
29-12-14, 16:39
:yahoo::yesyes:

blondielady
29-12-14, 17:18
So glad to hear this!!! I actually had one of my most anxiety filled Christmases ever and I can't even pinpoint why :(. I drove up to my parents' house about 40 min away and the drive started off ok and about 10 min. into it I started feeling freaked out. I managed to drive the rest of the way, part of the time feeling ok, part of the time convinced everything around me was moving too fast. The drive home wasn't that much better. Now today I woke up with diarrhea and just a general unwell feeling. This sucks.

venusbluejeans
29-12-14, 17:20
Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your Thread

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums. Congratulations on your success and long may it continue :)

wabbit1
29-12-14, 18:02
That's lovely to hear.

luc
29-12-14, 18:08
Here I am ha. Thank you all. Chuffed for you also Chris. When you have the all consuming HA which is the case for many on this site it is soo very different from feeling anxious. It infiltrates every part of your life and the cognitive change feels like it cannot be reversible. However it can. I keep finding myself thinking 'God this is how it feels to be withou health anxiety' and really smiling.
I still have the thoughts but with only about 10% of the anxiety so maybe I'm in the land of the normal people - whoever they are!!!! :hugs: Lucia

WhitestFly
02-01-15, 11:28
Wow, great to read this. Congrats Lucia and welcome back! :yesyes:

luc
02-01-15, 17:52
Thank you whitesfly.