PDA

View Full Version : God send

michael.beresford3
08-01-07, 20:49
Hello everybody!!
Thought i was on my own, very starange things happening to me nausea, trembling, feeling faint, loosing will to live etc etc the lot.
After years of this happening decided go doctor and he says i am having panic attacks gave me the propananol.
Over the moon to finally find out i am not on my own!!!!!
The propananol helps in the way of i dont really care of what is happening to me.
Take care everybody and ill visit again v soon

p.s where is everybody from on here?

honeybee3939
08-01-07, 20:58
Hi Micheal,

A BIG warm welcome to you, lovely to see you here, im sure you will get some great advice while making new friends on the way.
Lovely to hear you have been to visit the doctor, hopefully now you can work on your recovery.

Take a look at the first Step Pages Micheal they may be of interest to you.
First Steps:
First Steps to overcoming Panic and Anxiety (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=942)

Love
Andrea

ps. Im in West Yorkshire

"If you have a worry turn it into a problem, you cant solve worrys but you can solve problems"

Lindalou64
08-01-07, 21:29
WELOCOME MICHAEL,

GLAD TO HEAR YA FEELING BETTER I THINK WE ALL AT SOME POINT GET TO WHERE WE DONT CARE WHAT THE ANXIETY DOES BUT ACTUALLY THATS RECOVERING FROM IT YOUR NOT LETTING IT BEAT YOU YOU REALIZE ITS NOT GONNA HURT YOU AND IT WILL PASS GOOD FOR YOU....BEST TO YA..............LINDA[8D]

groovygranny
08-01-07, 21:32
Hi there Michael, welcome :) !!

Yep, you're absolutely not alone !

lotsa luv

GG [:P]

xx

'There are no such things as strangers; just friends we haven't made yet!'

trac67
08-01-07, 21:34
Hi Michael,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends.

Take care

Trac xx

'Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain'

nomorepanic
08-01-07, 22:20
Hi Michael

Welcome aboard and lovely to see you here.

You will meet some fab people here and get some great support.

Nicola

People will forget what you said
People will forget what you did
But people will never forget how you made them feel

manmoor
08-01-07, 22:46
Hi Michael,

A big warm welcome to you.

Take Care

Mandyxx

kittykat
09-01-07, 15:37
Hi Micheal,

Welcome to the forum.

Take care

shirley xx

'' I am an optimist, but I'm an optimist who carries a raincoat. '' - Harold Wilson