PDA

View Full Version : Hi newbie feel dreadful

Jb86
29-12-14, 19:51
Hi I am a newbie called Julia I have suffered anxiety since having my last daugher i am on venaflexin 150mg but still have panic attacks especially other Ebola x any words of comfort much appreciated x

Hopefulmi
29-12-14, 20:05
Hi Julia, sorry you feel so awful, many of us are in the same boat. Ebola is a really scary thing to be worrying about but it isn't likely to take off in our country due to H&S measures xx

blondielady
29-12-14, 20:43
I got crazy scared of Ebola back when we had our first case in the US. I was convinced that this really was the end times and that Ebola would mutate and become airborne and kill most of the country. Ok so I felt like this for all of a couple of days, but it was scary!! After that it was more of a general anxiety until I quit hearing about new cases on the news every day. Clearly it is not easy to catch unless you are in close contact with a very sick person in the late stages of the disease. They are also working on developing a vaccine for it, which also helps ease my mind. So please do not worry about Ebola. There are doctors and health organizations who work on cures and vaccines for things before we've ever even heard of them.

LauraWoo84
29-12-14, 20:46
Hi Julia, being on this forum will help you everyone is friendly and can help to reassure you. I have had a swollen lymph node above my collar bone for almost two months now and I am paranoid it's lymphoma I got out of my ind with blind panic at times.mwhen I am in that state no one can reach my rational mind.

Please do not worry about Ebola