PDA

View Full Version : New Year's Resolutions

swgrl09
30-12-14, 12:31
What are your resolutions for 2015? Did you make any last year and how did you do?

Mine last year was to exercise more and I definitely did that, although December fell off the wagon with the holidays and lack of motivation.

This year I will get back on the exercise wagon and take care of myself. I also want to work on my anxiety at my job, work on my self-confidence, and finish my license procedure for my job ... that will be a huge accomplishment (take a big exam in a few weeks and then have to finish 1000 hours).

Sunflower2
30-12-14, 17:14
Mine were to worry less (hahahah no chance!) and to go to yoga. I've kept up the yoga and I'm proud to say I've gotten quite good at it!

For 2015 I am going to work on my anxiety full force. I'm going to get it under control and get my life back. I will do whatever it takes to be at peace with my mind! That's all my resolutions, it's a big one so needs all my attention!

unsure_about_this
30-12-14, 21:30
I think I broke mine this year

In 2015 to try and be more confident in myself. I have been a shy person over the last so many years.

To try and worry less and stick with no googling in 2015 about health conditions.

To also find myself a girlfriend,

NE21 worrier
30-12-14, 23:16
Nice thread idea. A few ideas for myself for 2015, all achievable:

*Learn about mindfullness formally as I need a helping hand with certain techniques - i.e. sign up for a class and commit to it
*Do more exercise on a weekly basis (even if it is just walking in the beautiful countryside in Durham)
*Keep writing on my blog
*Get abroad at some point - I've been to Germany and Prague in the Czech Republic in 2014, and it is only by continuing to go abroad that I will eventually overcome my panic
*Drink less. A lot less. Perhaps abstain altogether for a while. I did this for a couple of months in 2013 and it did me wonders...
*See NUFC win a cup hahahahaha :roflmao:

MRS STRESS ED
30-12-14, 23:29
Im going to get back on my diet Christmas chocolates
Yummy eaten to many ,I'm also going to try and be a
Better person ,good luck hope you both find lovely girlfriends xx