PDA

View Full Version : Spontaneous goosebump sensation in head! Strange

GfunkAnxiety
30-12-14, 15:14
So left the doctors for the 7th time since November and my Roaccutane induced Health Anxiety nightmare to be told (again) that I am not dying, I have no brain tumour, not going to have a heart attack and that it is just anxiety etc etc. The doctor today was actually great and the first time I left relatively satisfied because she actually listened. Been told to be patient and let the propranolol kick in and wait to start my CBT.

So today been kicking back listening to music on Youtube but I am STILL sat over analysing my own body and feeling trapped in my anxiety. Noticed my neck and jaw feel stiff on one side like there is extra pressure and tension. Suddenly I feel this crazy rush of goosebumps in my head (lower right back side) which is probably anxiety again because I am just sat thinking over and over. Stood up and felt crazily dizzy again.

I wish I could just believe the doctors even though logically I know they are professionals and much more authority than Google... My brain just doesn't want to accept it.

Libra
30-12-14, 19:33
I used to get that feeling a lot.I was told it was coming from the tension in my shoulders.Have it occasionally still when shoulders go tense.