PDA

View Full Version : fears back again

stars22
30-12-14, 15:24
so i started having health anxiety about aortic aneurysm a couple of months back and today i started to be concerned about a few thing as i get a sharp stabbing/ripping/tearing pain in my stomach and iv noticed near my collar bones i can feel a pulsating or more aless like something going up and down under my skin i can also see my pulse in my stomach at all times and google brought anortic aneursym up again i spent a month trying to get this out my head last time as im 22 the doctors dont even give me a second look when i mention it one doctor had a 2 seconds listen to it and said its fine but he also told me i was fine iv even had doctors just shake there head at me when i mention it,im also getting flutters in my neck where my pulse is and when i feel my pulse its like its all out of rythm and i can feel it pulsating i thought they was muscle spasms but it seems the other pulse is doing the weird beats too im trying my best to stay away from doctors and hospital but im really worried that i have a blood clot or a anyrsm is going to go off any second i feel hopeless i dont know what to do and i feel really alone and its all starting all over again does anybody else have the same worries coming back ?

jonjones
30-12-14, 16:25
Hey Stars,
Anxiety stimulates the nervous system, adrenaline runs in your blood stream causing your heart to palpitate, muscles to become tense etc. It causes a heightened state of arousal in the body, so you´re ready for fight or flight. This is why you experience strange sensations. If your doctor has checked you out and told you that everything is ok, then you can rest assured that it is just anxiety, your nervous system, and adrenaline.
Here´s an article on my blog which may help you! http://therightinnervoice.com/anxiety-de-mystified-two/

Best,

Jon