PDA

View Full Version : Upset stomach woke me up trying not to panic

LauraWoo84
31-12-14, 07:01
Hi All

So I managed to go three whole days without having a panic attack after reading various helpful tips off of this forum. However this morning I have woken up with a horrible sensation in my upper colon. I have IBD and it's been a tough 7 months since my diagnosis. I was so proud of going 3 days without a panic attack but the pain I am in is starting to make me feel anxious.

Just needed some support and words of encouragement as it's so early in the morning and I don't want this pain to turn into a full blown panic attack.

Thanks

Hopefulmi
31-12-14, 15:26
Hi Laura,

Hope you are feeling better, I have had the same issue this week (don't have IBD though IBS wouldn't surprise me!). Remember, you have gone 3 days, you can do it!!!

Naomi x

LauraWoo84
31-12-14, 19:45
Thanks Naomi feeling very emotional today and I'm trying a hard not to have a panic attack x

---------- Post added at 19:45 ---------- Previous post was at 16:44 ----------

Now my stomach is in spasm, I have had a buscopan and hope that will ease things, I have gone a whole 4 days without having a panic attack and I really don't want to have one. Can someone just give me some reassurance that I did the right thing having a buscopan to calm my stomach spasms down