PDA

View Full Version : bruise gone found a lump

greenlady
31-12-14, 07:42
Hi in a bit of a panic as I had a huge bruise on my breast its now almost gone and I have found a lump. Anyone else had this happen to them.
Thanks gina

herbie73
31-12-14, 07:44
Its probably from the bruise, Ihave had lumps under bruises before, the lump takes longer to go. Hope that helps xxxxx

greenlady
31-12-14, 08:36
Thanks herbie just its my breast and worry about BC Dr thinks its caused by bruise but can't commit to definately

---------- Post added at 08:36 ---------- Previous post was at 07:54 ----------

Anyone else had this problem. Could really use some feedback as I am totally panicking

mummato2
31-12-14, 11:49
I haven't had this happen on my breast but I have this happen on my thigh.

As the pp said, it takes longer for the trauma under the bruise (which is where the bruise came from) to heal sometimes.

See if the lump is still there after your next cycle - if it is, a simple ultrasound will let you know what it is xx

Try not to stress though, I'll bet the lump will be gone before then.

herbie73
31-12-14, 13:38
Hi greenlady, if you had bruised your arm and had a lump underneath, you probably wouldn't think anything of it, it is because it is in a place that scares you most, I know cause I have a slight pinkier bit of skin on my boob, were my bra probably rubs, anywhere else on the body Iwwouldn't care less cause its on my boob it freaks me out. Xxxxx

nicolag84
31-12-14, 19:57
Hi iv had this happen to me about 3 years ago .my son through the tv remote at me and it hit me in my breast and bruised and the bruised went so i forgot about it then a week later i did my check in the bath and found a lump so i panicked and went to the doctors werw the sent me for a scan and thats when i got told it was from an injury .then when i remember why .hope that helped mone went about 1 month or so but if it makes u feel better get it checked iv had mine checked 2 times now and everything was fine .

tan235
31-12-14, 20:12
Very common!!!!!!

greenlady
01-01-15, 01:58
Thank you all x

Apple81
01-01-15, 15:33
Hey - I had this. Massive bruise (caused by poking and prodding at myself) under which I then found a 'lump'. GP sent me for a scan and all fine. You will be too x

greenlady
01-01-15, 20:21
still freaking a bit about lump...just anxious a bit dr says i need to stop touching it..but i cant help it..its a bit sore when you push it in..only tiny though about pea size..dr says nothing to worry about in her opinion

Annie0904
01-01-15, 20:24
Lumps often appear from bruising. Leave it alone and it will go. Poking and prodding will delay the healing process.

greenlady
01-01-15, 20:32
i know annie ..i am my own worst enemy and if bruise and sobsequent lump had been anywhere else than on my breast i wouldnt have worried..dr told ne it didnt feel sinnester as she knew the difference between sinester and normal..why cant i just let it rest till my scan which she is sending me for as a precaution