PDA

View Full Version : health anxiety

herbie73
31-12-14, 13:30
Why does ha make you notice every mark, dimple, twinge, that other people would just dismiss, it also creates pain, different symptoms that are not even there, when I have had a couple of wines my symptom dissapear and the marks don't seem as bad, some times I wish I could be constantly drunk at least Ifeel more at ease then.

Fishmanpa
31-12-14, 13:34
It because it's a symptom of the illness just like a stuffed nose, cough and sneezing are a symptom of a cold. And just you treat a cold, you need to treat the illness you do have.

That being said, drinking and anxiety don't mix and will cause you more issues in the long run. The temporary relief is not worth the side effects. This is medical fact!

herbie73
31-12-14, 13:43
Thanx for your post, I know and generally I don't drink much, but over Xmas I have drunk every night for a week, it stops tomorrow though as I would start worrying about the effects of excessive drinking and my health, I live quite a healthy life because of my health worries I don't smoke, drink moderately, Iam vegetarian and quite active, so iI'm normally very sensible some may say boring xxxx