PDA

View Full Version : sertraline normal?

lukeneal26
01-01-15, 12:28
so im trying hard to beat this but ive been to the toilet twice this morning and both times its been loose/d! theres no blood but mucas and bits of food and when I wipe so sorry for this its like yellow but had a lump of brown on the toilet paper with little brown specs! it puts me of my food even more I have no pain or anything just the runs and stomach making all sorts of noise! im in week 4 now only been on 100mg 2 weeks though poo was loose to start then went back to normal then last week its been loose and D:shrug:

snowflake293
01-01-15, 12:57
I had very loose stool this morning, I alternative between a bit of consitpation and slight D! Def been looser since starting on Sertraline but it is calming down now (I'm on week 3 of 50mg)

When my anxiety had been really bad I have had very loose stools and horrible churning stomach cramps too.

lukeneal26
01-01-15, 13:28
its the burping as well I mean my body feels better today! but it just make me worse when I have the runs only twice in the morning though

Fishmanpa
01-01-15, 15:58
One of the side effects of Sertraline are bowel issues. When I took it, I had the same thing. However, the benefits outweighed the negatives and it helped me in the time I took it.

Positive thoughts

lukeneal26
01-01-15, 17:14
bowel issues it looked like a atom bomb had gone off:blush:

---------- Post added at 17:14 ---------- Previous post was at 16:49 ----------

and my poop is light brown is this normal on meds? it even looks a bit tan!

MrAndy
01-01-15, 18:12
Why does it matter what colour your poo is,it's always going to be different depending on your diet
Sert upsets the tummy for some people but it soon goes back to normal,an upset tummy isn't going to kill you
Concentrate on fixing your anxiety and not your poo

lukeneal26
01-01-15, 21:00
I eat the same stuff most of the time and its always tan with mucas