PDA

View Full Version : Really agitated for no reason

Alice1
01-01-15, 21:04
I'm feeling very wierd atm and I have no idea why.
I'm just trying to get some uni assignments done, feel fine (no physical symptoms for the first time in a while!) but I am feeling really nervous and although I am level headed on the surface it's like I can feel like underlyinn current of anxiety, almost panic.
It's very very weird. It's like I'm carrying on as normal but I have this sensation outside of me that something terrible is about to happen and it's really distressing me. But I'm not distressed. Just ocassionally feel dizzy but I'm not dizzy.
It's really quite scary and I feel like I'm going a bit mad.
Not really had it manifest in this way before and I'm not sure what to do.
Thanks and happy new year!

Oosh
01-01-15, 21:34
Put some uplifting music on and walk up and down stairs for a while. Pump that blood out of your system and replace it with clearer, fresher, healthier stuff.

No alcohol or sugar. Eat balanced food. Lots of water. Good quality rest. Don't ruminate. Keep your mind on non-anxiety subjects.

Physiologically I feel my anxiety levels rise at times due to lifestyle. And I notice anxiety lower when I live a different way.

graeme joy
01-01-15, 22:07
i find keeping busy helps and keeping your mind occupied. When laying watching tv my panic attacks hit.