PDA

View Full Version : Vision problems

Claudia hopkins
01-01-15, 21:36
I have been suffering from cloudy hazy vision for 6 months.....went to two eye Drs. and they say my eyes are fine...can stress cause this much problems with eyes? It is driving me crazy.....sometimes it clears up but keeps coming back...Claudia

venusbluejeans
01-01-15, 21:41
Hiya Claudia hopkins and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

katy87
01-01-15, 21:55
welcome to the group x

Adam81
01-01-15, 22:39
Hi Claudia, I feel your pain. I often get blurred vision, had the tests as well my eyes are fine. Its just a symptom of anxiety.

Toynova63
07-01-15, 00:06
Welcome! I'm new to this group. I had some vision problems prior to being diagnosed with anxiety. After many Drs & tests they think it was a condition called Optic Neuritis. It's been about 6 months since it started & my vision is mostly back to normal. I initially had to have IV high dose steroids (horrible) to bring down inflammation of the optic nerve. Didn't relieve it right away but eventually I noticed improvement daily.
Good luck to you!!

Mary