PDA

View Full Version : Have to thank every one !

MasterJPK69
09-01-07, 04:45
I Have been feeling alot better in the past week then i have felt in the past 6 months. My panic attachs are at a very minimal low thanks to this forum. It has helped me to deal with the fact That i am really ok and not going to die every time i Have one. KNowing that there is other people out there with the same problem is definitly a relief and reading all the stuff people are going through helped me cope with it. the best thing i can tell anyone who has these is if you are told you are all right then just trust that you are and you will see that you are it really dos work. Well thatnks everyone for that support and help you all have been really great. And to those that are still in a bit ot a chrisis hang in there it really does get better just give it time. And relaxe !!!

James

Patience is a Virtue!
Remember good things come to those who wait for them!

Rennie1989
09-01-07, 09:08
Aaaawww that's great to hear that you're ok. Congratulations and keep up the good work! You should be a role model for this forum =D

"My teddy last night was a paper bag, to keep my safe."

honeybee3939
09-01-07, 09:14
Hi James

Lovely to hear you are doing so well, you keep up the good work hun !:D

Love

Andrea
xxxx

"If you have a worry turn it into a problem, you cant solve worrys but you can solve problems"

nomorepanic
09-01-07, 18:54
James

Lovely to hear it is helping you on here.

Onwards and upwards for you!

Nicola

People will forget what you said
People will forget what you did
But people will never forget how you made them feel

catherine24
09-01-07, 19:45
really glad you are feeling better this site has also helped me a great deal

catherine haley