PDA

View Full Version : Stomach ulcer - panic

LauraWoo84
01-01-15, 23:06
My HA is playing up and I'm now thinking I could have a stomach ulcer I've had abdominal pain all day and I've been under a lot of personal stress too

lukeneal26
02-01-15, 00:00
hope your ok if it makes you feel any better im in agony after hurting my back running yesterday and its the doctors fault he told me to do some exercise to help with stress and I end up more stressed because my back is killing!:shrug:

---------- Post added 02-01-15 at 00:00 ---------- Previous post was 01-01-15 at 23:59 ----------

is it lower or right by your rib bone even after all my googling over the last few weeks I still don't know where the stomach is

LauraWoo84
02-01-15, 00:14
Hi Luke I'm a little bit stressed today as I've had abdominal pain for two days. The stomach is located on the upper left hand side of your body. My pain is all over the upper abdominal area. Are you still in pain after your run, have you still got pain in your shoulder area.

I want more than anything to be one of those people who says they have conquered HA and are having a happier life.

I've lost 4lbs in 2 days due to stress and not eating due to pain but still not letting a panic attack take over

lukeneal26
02-01-15, 03:53
if people on here have told me anything it is you must eat even if its little bits ive got zero appetite at the moment because of my meds and the fact I get gasey:blush: you need to fuel your body though or it will get worse ive had a funny stomach well lower anyway so today ive just had a lot of fruit and veg and some chicken and my stomach ache has passed a little! 4 pound is not a lot I lose that over night haha I lost a stone in what I think was 2 weeks maybe longer though due to no appetite and going 2 days without food sometimes!:lac: I went out today the buy food and ended up with a basket full of fruit and veg and water haha health freak not! ive drank and smoked a lot being in the trade im in the pub trade! and ive burnt the candle and both ends maybe that's why im bad again?:shrug:im only 26 so im giving up the fags and already gave up the booze! just don't enjoy it anymore :huh: hope you feel better tommrow :bighug1: