PDA

View Full Version : quetiapine

nicolag84
02-01-15, 11:47
Hi is anyone on here that takes quetiapine .iv bin on them just over month now and my periods have stopped and am gettin diarrhoea.iv looked the meds up and they say it can stop my period and u can get diarrhea .all i keep thinkin is it colon cancer or bowel cancer .and worried why iv not had a period.hope someone on these so they can tell me abit about um thanks .

MrAndy
02-01-15, 12:17
ive been on it ,its an anti psychotic and should calm you down ,it is also great for sleep.
The side effects I got was nausea and headaches which made me change to olanzapine
Quetiapine is very sensitive to dosage ,above 150 it only becomes a true anti psychotic anything below is usually for sleep problems

nicolag84
02-01-15, 12:25
They have worked brill with me i can sleep better now and they do relax me .its just the diarrhoea and no period sorry tmi

MrAndy
02-01-15, 12:42
They have worked brill with me i can sleep better now and they do relax me .its just the diarrhoea and no period sorry tmi
probably a good idea to go back to your doctor especially about the your period,it didnt give me a bad stomach just terrible headaches

nicolag84
02-01-15, 13:12
Ok thank u for your reply

nicolag84
07-02-15, 18:09
Anyone esle on this med