PDA

View Full Version : chest aches/discomfort

toria
02-01-15, 15:47
Hi I was just after some advice I have ha and get a whole load of symptoms one after the other at the moment it's my heart, I have been getting aches and a discomfort feeling in my chest area its sort of breast area and above and a bit high stomach area not really in the middle area, its more a uncomfortable feeling hard to explain now and then some sharp pains, have been to docs before and said it could be muscular, I have been to docs again couple of days ago and said it could be a heartburn thing I am burping alot and getting rumbling high up in my stomach, I was just wondering if anyone has any thing similar and if I should be worried about my heart, she asked me if I had any breathlessness or pain radiating to neck or down arm which I am not and she said probably all the wrong food I have been eating over the Christmas period, just worried my husband has told me if it was your heart you would be in a bad way but can't convince myself, thanks any advice would be great. X

no one had anything similar was ok this morning but back again this afternoon uncomfortable chest aches and pains please help x

toria
03-01-15, 21:06
Hi I was just after some advice I have ha and get a whole load of symptoms one after the other at the moment it's my heart, I have been getting aches and a discomfort feeling in my chest area its sort of breast area and above and a bit high stomach area not really in the middle area, its more a uncomfortable feeling hard to explain now and then some sharp pains, have been to docs before and said it could be muscular, I have been to docs again couple of days ago and said it could be a heartburn thing I am burping alot and getting rumbling high up in my stomach, I was just wondering if anyone has any thing similar and if I should be worried about my heart, she asked me if I had any breathlessness or pain radiating to neck or down arm which I am not and she said probably all the wrong food I have been eating over the Christmas period, just worried my husband has told me if it was your heart you would be in a bad way but can't convince myself, thanks any advice would be great. X

no one had anything similar was ok this morning but back again this afternoon uncomfortable chest aches and pains please help xh

CCB1979
03-01-15, 21:31
It does sound more like tummy than heart but I am not an expert, I would suggest going back to GP again just to put your mind at ease. Suffering with anxiety can make us hyper aware of bodily functions others wouldn't normally notice. I am the same, I worry over every little thing :-)