PDA

View Full Version : anxiety attacks or something else

melvin
03-01-15, 19:55
Hi guys
Can anyone give me a bit of advice to day I think I anxiety I felt a bit weird like my vision seemed funny and I thought I could take no information in every thing just seemed weird is it possible to have anxiety attacks with out the classic symptoms ie fast pulce etc I thought I was loseing it so I set my self a load of questions I thought I might have had a stroke or something but afterward it passed what ever it wwas it felt like a haze had cleared I was thinking straight and every thing now this is worrying me as I feel like did I really go through all that does this sound familiar to anyone

---------- Post added at 19:54 ---------- Previous post was at 17:00 ----------

Any one

---------- Post added at 19:55 ---------- Previous post was at 19:54 ----------

Does anyone get this

stars22
03-01-15, 19:56
was it like you started to feel real daydreamy even though you wasnt acuallly daydreaming and you felt you couldnot remeber one thing so that little bit of worry kicked in then everything completly went ? if this makes sence ?
one night i woke up i was normal and was trying to go back to sleep then all a sudden i couldnt rremember one thing so i thought right think what you did today i couldnt even remeber my own mothers face

Carnation
03-01-15, 23:18
Melvin, it does sound like a Panic Attack. I get them bad driving and my vision gets blurred; sort of misty and I become disorientated and a feeling like something bad is about to happen. You can also have a combination of ferocious sweating and being shivery at the same time. It can last as little as a few minutes or longer and when it has passed, it's as if nothing has happened and you feel normal again. I also had bouts when I tried to say something and it came out all jumbled and I found things like filling a kettle up with water confusing. It's the Brain over-worked and it needs resting. Hope this helps you.

melvin
04-01-15, 15:29
Thank you for your reply guys it's weird how it makes you feel like iv lost the plot or something people don't mention enough about the unusual things that happens to us during an attack I know all about the classic symptoms