PDA

View Full Version : im so sick of shortness of breath

eddy1608
03-01-15, 18:43
this used to be my biggest problem few years ago but then it went away but now the last 2 weeks its been bad again my throat just feels tight and like i cant get a deep breath at times its driving me mad :(
is this a common symptom i worry because i feel it there most of the day but i did an hour gym session new years eve and i was ok
any input will be great
thanks

lukeneal26
03-01-15, 19:12
I get cam breathless going up the stairs when im on edge but then I go for a jog and im fine :) and the thigh feeling is very common I have it at the moment why im eating

stars22
03-01-15, 20:14
i get out of breathe just walking to the kitchen im healthy !! no no im not haha but my bmi is 18 and thats good not like im overweight i eat crap though but i still eat salad ect im only 22 aswell so to a doctor im healthy in there eyes !
I have a problem where i all a sudden for a second can not breathe at all like it gets stuck and i feel like my chest kind of locks or my throat does a weird throb feeling its scary and i went to doctors and hospital to be told its all anxiety so i think breathing problems are really common although we all feel them diffrent ways its not like im having a panic attack when i have the breathing issues either as they last 1 second or couple of seconds so i hope this helps you