PDA

View Full Version : new problem

Psithurism101
03-01-15, 19:24
Happy New Year, everyone!
I kinda sprained my right ankle twice during last week, never swell or hurt (had dull aches in various places on my leg) but I've noticed that my right foot is obviously colder (no color changes though). Being quite the hypochondriac, I started checking. measuring and comparing my feet. I started freaking out cause I can't find my ankle pulse in either. So of course I googled and found all sorts of things related to arteries and I panicked even more cause I have an mild obsession with vein or arteries anything. :weep:

And I forgot to mention that I get ocassional quivering in my leg in different spots (mostly calf) which always gives me the impression of a blood clot traveling to my lungs. If I had a DVT would the symptoms be constant and get worse????? :(

Psithurism101
04-01-15, 12:11
Happy New Year, everyone!
I kinda sprained my right ankle twice during last week, never swell or hurt (had dull aches in various places on my leg) but I've noticed that my right foot is obviously colder (no color changes though). Being quite the hypochondriac, I started checking. measuring and comparing my feet. I started freaking out cause I can't find my ankle pulse in either. So of course I googled and found all sorts of things related to arteries and I panicked even more cause I have an mild obsession with vein or arteries anything. :weep:

And I forgot to mention that I get ocassional quivering in my leg in different spots (mostly calf) which always gives me the impression of a blood clot traveling to my lungs. If I had a DVT would the symptoms be constant and get worse????? :(

Help, please?:((

SarahH
04-01-15, 12:21
This is NOT a health forum but an "anxiety" forum.... we are not doctors.... go to your A&E if you want immediate answers.