PDA

View Full Version : New Panic Master!

dimimiss
03-01-15, 19:29
Hey everyone!

My name is Dimitris, I am 23 years old from Greece. I have been struggling with panic attacks and big anxiety for over 7 years.
Actually from when i was 15 years old.
My mom passed away when i was 15 years old due to an aneyrism and from the following summer i was having panic attacks and fears and anxiety about my health. I've been struggling with this problem all these years without having any professional help and sometimes it is too much. I have been worried all these years that im going to die.

It all started with some heart flattering (which was probably muscle spasms in my chest) and i went to A&E and they kept me 3 weeks in the department with all the people that had heart attacks lol. No one knew what i had, and neither did i. After i got out of there i started searching for symptoms...and everything came back to this wonderful thing that we call panic attack. From then i am trying to live with it without any success of making any progress lol. IBS,Heart attack, Shock, hypothermia, death in sleep, paralysis, stroke, DVT and maaany more diseases and illnesses have haunted my mind(and they still do!) I hope i will get some better understanding on how to fight all this and try to have your support as i will give my support to people new to panic attacks.

Thank you for reading my big monologue and i wish this new year will give us all the mind and the power to overcome every problem we encounter!
Cheers. :emot-pray:

venusbluejeans
03-01-15, 19:35
Hiya dimimiss and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes: