PDA

View Full Version : Crawling buzzing prickly sensation

Momoward
03-01-15, 21:35
Hi just came across this sight desperate for an answer , the past six months have been horendous for me I was a happy go lucky person working as a health care assistant at local hospital then it began a sensation of crawling insects on my legs and feet this went on for a couple of months I sprayed my house and car with every repellant and home remedies I could find on the Internet , but nothing worked . Then all hell broke loose I can feel things crawling on my scalp and around my eyes like a tear drop and on my lashes , I went to the doctors and he told me it is in my head referred me to mental healt who say they have not come across this before , the symptoms are with me perminantl the buzzing and feeling of insects crawling on me and a prickling sensation are horrendous and I feel I need to wipe my eye but when I look nothing is there ,has any one else heard of this has I am desperate for help ,

venusbluejeans
03-01-15, 21:41
Hiya Momoward and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes: