PDA

View Full Version : What's is going on?!

Kopesy
04-01-15, 14:01
So like I've been having a lot of trouble with my ears since September of last year. It started out as ringing in my right ear which I later discovered was tinnitus, it absolutely ruined me! Since the beginning of last year I also noticed my hearing seeming to get get worse, I went to the ENT twice now & both times have said my ears are fine. I'm really struggling to hear what others are saying & it feels like I'm in a little bubbles, not being able to keep up with what's going on around me. I'm losing my mind a little bit :(

courierdude
04-01-15, 19:03
hi kopesy, do you have any other physical symptoms or reasons that might point to this being an anxiety issue? has your doctor suggested as much?

.Poppy.
04-01-15, 23:29
Did the ENT give you hearing test? Did you pass?

As far as hearing, can you hear if you are alone or in a room talking to just one other person? Does the problem get worse if you are in, say a busy restaurant?

I am not a doctor but it could be an issue with auditory processing. It's not something that's dangerous and there are some things that can be done. I'm not saying that's what it is, but it's worth bringing up because you can pass a hearing test and still have problems processing sounds in a busier environment as opposed to a soundproof booth.