PDA

View Full Version : Are skull symmetrical?

RedXIII
04-01-15, 18:52
So I have been suffering from strange one sided headaches and possible blurred vision.
The symptoms seem to go away when I have sex or masturbate, this makes me think it is just health anxiety which is something I have stuggled with for 10+ years.
Something very alarming I just discovered is that on one side of my head everything is relatively flat, on the otherside however it is slightly concaved.
I wonder if this is normal or not. I am very worried about a Brain tumor.

venusbluejeans
04-01-15, 19:01
nope skulls are not symetrical, when you are born your skull is made of many bones and they only fuse together properly when your brain is full grown. so perfectly normal for the skull not to be symetrical

RedXIII
04-01-15, 19:03
Thanks for the reassurance. I just hate that as soon as I convince myself that one symptom is from anxiety I almost immediately find a new one.

tan235
04-01-15, 19:07
If you had a brain tumor it wouldn't affect your skull shape.
At least if it was you could assume you'd be in a heck of a lot of trouble, probably unable to see, losing your hearing, couldn't work properly probably in a coma I would imagine.

Maybe a medical anomaly if your tumor was affecting your skull shape!

I would say you've just got a funny shape skull like the rest of us!

RedXIII
04-01-15, 19:12
The doctor told me it is likely just a sinus infection. I have to start to relax.

Does anyone know if brain tumor symptoms would go away during sex if they were caused by a real tumor?

MyNameIsTerry
05-01-15, 05:10
Could it be tension?

You notice that sexual activity takes your mind off and this is relaxing and releases endorphins which will ease tension (not that I'm suggesting it as a 'technique' :winks::D)