PDA

View Full Version : good day

herbie73
05-01-15, 18:26
Hi all, just wanted to say today has been the best day I have had for about 4 weeks, actually beginning to believe what doc said, I think meds have started kicking in, also many of you guys have been so supportive and reassuring, I just hope this is the start of my healing, not expecting an overnight cure though,know I will have some crap times again, but hopefully less of them. Xxx

CCB1979
05-01-15, 18:36
That's so reassuring to hear, I am currently experiencing a bad run of Health Anxiety so it's just lovely to hear when someone feels good :-) xxx

herbie73
05-01-15, 18:54
Don't worrie, you will get through it, you have everyone on here, they have help me through really panicky times, I know if I gets the better of me I can talk on here, hope you feel better soon xxx

venusbluejeans
05-01-15, 19:41
This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your Thread

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums. Congratulations on your better day today and I hope it continues :yahoo: