PDA

View Full Version : Think I have pancreatic cancer anyone else?

Brian91920
05-01-15, 21:14
Hi my name is Brian and im 23. This is my first post on this site and I'm here because I have beyond extreme health anxiety. 5 months ago I went to an urgent walk in care clinic because I had been feeling weak and getting heart palpitations. I got a long series of blood tests and dtf tests and everything came back ok. So I was extemely relieved and although the weakness persisted I didn't think much of it. Fast forward 2 months later and my knees start swelling for no apparent reason(still do) and I was having itchiness all over my body which hasn't occurred again in over a month. I then started having extreme digestive issues not white or pale or smelly stools. This happened for weeks followed by a 2 week period where I was so weak I couldn't get out of bed. I also lost all tolerance for alcohol and got extreme hangovers for no reason. When I woke up one morning my entire right lower side was inflamed but went away in a day. On Xmas I drank again and my lower right abdoment has been inflamed for 10 days. I have seen 2 doctors who both said it wasn't appendicitis. The second doctor wanted me to get a cat scan bug insurance isn't going through. She thinks it could be s hernia but I doubt it or she's just saying that. I've been getting middle back burning pains for months as well I am freaking out.