PDA

View Full Version : Anyone here get breathing problems with anxiety

little kyle
06-01-15, 06:02
As title i want to know I'm not alone on this one....

Its not like I'm suffocating its more like I'm not getting the right amount of oxygen....

I can breath all the way in through my nose but when it comes to the stopping point I still want to take in more oxygen.....

I know there is 2 types of hyperventilate's (The fast Breathers) & ( The slow but Over Breathers

I am the slow but over breather so its not like i am gasping for air

littleblackberry92
06-01-15, 07:26
Hey there Kyle,

Yes, I definitely have experienced that feeling where you just seem like you can't get as much oxygen as your body is telling you it needs, I get it while walking around and I feel extra exhausted. It scares me because it feels like I'm going to pass out. However, I know deep down that this is likely caused by anxiety and chronically not breathing properly. After a while of doing it, your body tries to adjust and it does naturally tell you to get more air, but I believe what should change is the way we breath the air.

Anyhow,

Hope you are doing alright! + you aren't alone!

- Emily

little kyle
07-01-15, 10:56
Hey there Kyle,

Yes, I definitely have experienced that feeling where you just seem like you can't get as much oxygen as your body is telling you it needs, I get it while walking around and I feel extra exhausted. It scares me because it feels like I'm going to pass out. However, I know deep down that this is likely caused by anxiety and chronically not breathing properly. After a while of doing it, your body tries to adjust and it does naturally tell you to get more air, but I believe what should change is the way we breath the air.

Anyhow,

Hope you are doing alright! + you aren't alone!

- Emily

I'm okayish just hate the feeling of not getting enough air its lasting me hours i guess i need to stop focusing on my breathing

Vitali
09-01-15, 21:28
I can relate to that. I have felt like I have been short of breath for the longest time. My deep breaths feel like I can never gasp enough air, and when I get lightheaded I think it's because of breathing so I panic and try and breath more air.