PDA

View Full Version : funny story: Ducks

jitterbug
09-01-07, 19:25
Three middle-aged women died and went to Heaven. As they reached the Pearly Gates the Angel Gabriel welcomed them. "You will have a great time here," he said. "But just ensure one thing. Never ever tread on any of the ducks." The three women entered and saw at once what the Angel Gabriel meant because everywhere there were ducks.
Unfortunately, the next day one of the women inadvertently trod on a duck and immediately the Angel Gabriel appeared with the ugliest man the woman had ever seen. "I told you not to tread on a duck," said Gabriel, "and your punishment is to be chained to this hideously ugly man for ever."
A week later another of the women accidentally trod on a duck and immediately Gabriel appeared at her side with another grotesquely ugly man and said "I told you not to tread on a duck. Your punishment is to be chained to this man forever."
The third woman was so traumatised by all this that she took immense care never to tread on a duck. Then about 3 months later Gabriel turned up with an amazing looking young man - handsome, with a superb body and looking like a Greek god. The woman turned to Gabriel and asked hopefully: "Am I to be chained to this man forever?"
"Yes" said Gabriel, "you are. He trod on a duck."

mano

999madmax
09-01-07, 20:08
Thats pretty good.
Gave me a laugh as i am feelin low today..
TeHe
:)

LOL
Madmax
-*-

manmoor
10-01-07, 15:45
Lol Jit. xxx

Take Care

Mandyxx

wobily_lin
19-01-07, 06:56
LMAO JB...HOPE YE OKIES HUN XXX:D:D:D:D:D:D

Take care,
Lin xxx

"Fear is dat lil darkroom, wer negatives r developed", so positive thoughts okies!!!!!

happyone
22-01-07, 22:28
thought I'd another in the same vein

two ducks on a pond
one duck says "Quack!" the other replies
"OH MY GOD! I was just about to say that!"

Happyone
x

"Today is the day before tomorrow. Tomorrow is another day." wisdom of my daughter!

mazz
24-01-07, 23:56
Bugger i dont get it?
Mazz x

mazz
24-01-07, 23:57
Maybe i got greek god in my head lol mmmmmmm
Mazz x