PDA

View Full Version : looking for a pen pal! I can offer mutual support :)

littleblackberry92
06-01-15, 07:59
Hi everyone,

My name is Emily. I'm 22 and I'm from B.C. I have struggled with anxiety most of my young life so far. I was diagnosed with PTSD from childhood traumas, and in my early adult hood recently diagnosed with GAD and severe health anxiety, and I have struggled with an eating problem for quite some time. I would love to reach out and support others as well who are going through this incredible battle (with any other mental illnesses or the same). I am young but I can offer a listening ear, patience and empathy.

If you are interested in messaging or emailing, I would love to do so!
I am even content with emailing every day or week to see how someone is coming along :)

Anyways let me know!

- Emily

shootingstars
12-01-15, 03:32
Hi everyone,

My name is Emily. I'm 22 and I'm from B.C. I have struggled with anxiety most of my young life so far. I was diagnosed with PTSD from childhood traumas, and in my early adult hood recently diagnosed with GAD and severe health anxiety, and I have struggled with an eating problem for quite some time. I would love to reach out and support others as well who are going through this incredible battle (with any other mental illnesses or the same). I am young but I can offer a listening ear, patience and empathy.

If you are interested in messaging or emailing, I would love to do so!
I am even content with emailing every day or week to see how someone is coming along :)

Anyways let me know!

- Emily

Hey Emily! I was diagnosed with GA and Panic Disorder, have health anxiety and have recovered (though I still struggle) with an eating disorder. I know that feel! The anxiety (especially that comes from eating issues) brings all these crazy symptoms that really kick up the health anxiety which really spirals symptoms further, it's like a super annoying continuum. Let me know if you'd like my email! Maybe we can share what works and what doesnt etc. :yesyes: