PDA

View Full Version : Swooning???

wittench
09-01-07, 19:01
Hello...new to the forum but have been lurking for 6 months. The site has been VERY helpful. Aniexity/panic has returned after a multi year break!!! One symptom that has been bothering me is something I call "swooning". I have had terrible neck pain/headache for the last week..caused by a combo of aniexty/eye strain from computer/bad posture. Earlier today i was walking to the other side of my office and I sort of blacked out for a moment, swayed or "swooned" then recovered. Did not fall but stumbled and grabbed the wall. As you can imagine this made my aniexty/headache even worse. I know I'm being silly but the whole swooning thing really freaked me out. I try to be rational (it happened yesterday too) that if it was some sort of stroke or something I would be down already...probabbly years ago!!. I hope I have described it properly and was wondering if something similar has happend to anyone.

catherine24
09-01-07, 19:42
hi the same thing happened to me when my panic attacks first started terrifying when i was on my own i am on medication now and think thats whats probably stopped the SWOONING aometimes when i feel an attack coming on ifeel i am going to SWOON but this wears off after a couple of minutes please tell your gp as these are scary

catherine haley