PDA

View Full Version : Comments

graeme joy
06-01-15, 20:30
I am extremely upset angry and offended. I am a sufferer from all types of anxiety and panic attacks. I joined this site for support and for giving support too. All i have received is insults and mocking and patronizing comments. Received inboxes from certain people like Bingjam and Fishmapa saying glad i have anxiety and i deserve it. Its disgusting and bullying. Courierlad was another. Please can someone actually care ??

bingjam
06-01-15, 20:36
Excuse me??

For two days straight I've done nothing but help you even though I am suffering myself, and for the past 2 hours I've had nothing but threats and word twisting messages on whatsapp off you, I'll gladly show everyone what you have said

Please do prove where I said you deserve this as I know full what what torture this anxiety is and wouldn't wish it on anyone!

I've made sure that when you speak to me on whatsapp I put my own troubles aside to help you even though I didn't have the time to you I was always there

You flipped on me because I didn't agree with you and agree on what fish said which everyone said

I now know not to waste my time helping someone who makes up these lies about me it's discusting

How dare you!

bingjam
06-01-15, 20:39
And now all I'm getting is constant abuse of you on whatsapp cause I replied on here to you!!! Calling me a bully liar bully's friend????

You have put me off helping anyone out

I'm not having you makin out I'm a horrible person when that's further away from the truth you horrible man!

graeme joy
06-01-15, 20:39
typical replies as expected.

londonchris
06-01-15, 20:40
That's a lie Graeme. I've known bingjam for a long time now and she's helped me so much with my anxiety.

Please stop trolling this website and genuine anxiety sufferers, and if you want to continue doing that, don't try to muddy good and helpful and caring people with your false accusations.

graeme joy
06-01-15, 20:42
bingjam you and fish make good friends. carry on mocking my anxiety. hope it makes you sleep better at night.

---------- Post added at 20:42 ---------- Previous post was at 20:41 ----------

London chris i have all the comments on my phone. i never lie.

londonchris
06-01-15, 20:43
You're a liar Graeme.

bingjam
06-01-15, 20:44
Well he edited them and sent them to me saying you were abusive and saying he deserved this anxiety.

After that first pardon but he showed me one saying that if your on about my reply then **** off you deserve this anxiety

I've had a mild panic attack with how this man has been with me tonight! He's a nasty man!

Fish..... The messages are awful what he's been dying about you tonight and because I wouldn't agree with him I've had constant abuse!!

---------- Post added at 20:44 ---------- Previous post was at 20:43 ----------

Grahem woul you like me to put these messages on here to show what a horrible liar I am?? Or would that prove that your the liar ???

Your more than welcome to add them please go ahead and do it, ininsist

venusbluejeans
06-01-15, 20:47
feel free to forward any messages you have received to Me or one of the other admins Grahame because we can not do anything without proof.

venusbluejeans
06-01-15, 20:49
NO PMS ARE TO BE POSTED IN PUBLIC FORUMS.......... THE P IS FOR PRIVATE!

only admins are allowed to be sent the contents of pm due to privacy reasons

bingjam
06-01-15, 20:50
He said that he already did and fishman got a warning off you for it!

---------- Post added at 20:50 ---------- Previous post was at 20:49 ----------

Have you got a way so I can send you some snap shots of what he's been like with me tonight?

Catherine S
06-01-15, 20:54
Is this person a troll? We do get them every now and again, and I see he has only just joined us in the last few days. Could be a troll guys, don't let him upset you all :(

Chins up!
ISB x

graeme joy
06-01-15, 20:57
Yes i will Venus. I get this alot. People copying and posting in threads thinking its funny.

---------- Post added at 20:57 ---------- Previous post was at 20:56 ----------

Bingham sides with bullies

bingjam
He's a horrible person

He's been constantly messaging me asking for reassurance and I've always been there for him but because I couldn't agree with him that fish was a horrible person he complety flipped and had nothing but abuse,

graeme joy
not a troll just honest

bingjam
06-01-15, 20:59
I'm sorry???

Are you in a playground??

Because I didn't agree doesn't mean you can threaten me and send me abuse!

---------- Post added at 20:59 ---------- Previous post was at 20:58 ----------

You get this a lot...... Says it all really!!

venusbluejeans
06-01-15, 21:00
Stop now please, I am going to close this thread.... Grahame if you have messages then please forward them. but we are not continuing this thread tonight!

cpe1978
06-01-15, 21:01
Well this took a twist I wasn't expecting. Graeme, whether you are genuine or not, and I tend to lean to the latter given some of the comments on here.

From time to time on here threads cause conflict, as we have different folk, different approaches etc. If you are genuine Graeme then provide evidence to admins as suggested, and then let's try and move away from this debate - it only ever damages the relationships on the board.

If you are here on some sort of wheeze then that is pretty low.