PDA

View Full Version : ADVICE PLEASE TIRED

tam
09-01-07, 20:19
HI ALL WAS DOING REALLY WELL BEFORE CHRISTMAS,STILL OK ISH BUT HAVING DAYS THAT ARE NOT AS GOOD,WHAT I HAVE TROUBLE WITH IS FEELING TIRED,IVE LOST A LOT OF SLEEP OVER CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR,IM SOMEONE WHO NEEDS SLEEP AND ALWAYS HAVE BEEN.BUT SINCE BEING LIKE THIS IM TIRED MORE AND THIS REALLY STARTS MY ANXIETY OFF,I AM TRYING TO GET EARLY NIGHT BUT WAS WONDERING IS THIS HOW ALOT OF YOU FEEL,IS IT NORMAL ? ANYTHING ELSE I COULD DO,TRY,ANY ADVICE PLEASE.ONE OF THE SYMPTONS I GET ALOT IS THE SPACE OUT FEELING WHEN I FEEL MORE TIRED,ANYBODY ELSE FEEL LIKE THIS.SORRY FOR RANTING BUT THIS I FEEL IS THE BIGGEST PROBLEM I HAVE AT THE MOMENT AND FEEL I COULD MOVE ON FURTHER IF I COULD SORT THIS.THANKS TRACY

samc100
09-01-07, 21:11
I wish I could be more helpful but when I am going through the 'want to sleep all the time' I try to make sure I get up in the mornings as normal and try to have a normal day but 'treat' myself in the evening of an early night. At first I'd fall straight to sleep but gradullay I began to read and stay up later.

Antipodes
09-01-07, 21:14
Hi Tracy,

It seems to me this is something you ought to be telling your GP about.
He/She can help here,even if for a short time so you can get your strength and resilience back.

Some find relief from herbal remedies such a Valerian Tea but it might be best to not self-diagnose here so you can get well again sooner. I hope you do.

Antipodes

honeybee3939
09-01-07, 21:56
Hi Tracey

Your not on your own hun, i have been feeling down also over the christmas period, its so easy to start thinking negative again, im trying to get out of that habit. I have written down on a piece of paper all the positive things i achieved last year and stuck it on the fridge door ! makes me feel better reaing them and also i can add to the list this year too !
Keep Smiling Hun, its the best medication there is.

Hugs

Andrea
xxxx

"If you have a worry turn it into a problem, you cant solve worrys but you can solve problems"