PDA

View Full Version : Hello all

desiree
09-01-07, 20:49
Hi there, My name is Desiree aka Des for short ;)

Im here because I suffer from panic attacks, although they are mild they are still very much real and scary, recently the fear of having another attack has lead me to fear situations where I might have an attack, which for the past year has severely limited me.

Im here because I dont want to suffer any longer, I want to beat it and take my life back!! I look forward to speaking to you all soon.

Des xx

nomorepanic
09-01-07, 21:00
Hi Des

Welcome aboard and lovely to see you here.

You sound very positive about things and that will stand you in good stead for beating it.

Hope we can be of some help to you.

Nicola

People will forget what you said
People will forget what you did
But people will never forget how you made them feel

honeybee3939
09-01-07, 21:31
Hi Des

A BIG warm welcome to you, lovely to see you here, im sure you will get some great advice here to help you on the road to recovery. and make some new friends on the way.:D

Love

Andrea
xxx

"If you have a worry turn it into a problem, you cant solve worrys but you can solve problems"

yorkylover
09-01-07, 23:16
Hi Des welcome to no panic.;):);)

Ellen XX

manmoor
09-01-07, 23:39
Hi Des,

A big warm welcome to you.

Take Care

Mandyxx

Lindalou64
09-01-07, 23:59
welcome des,
i understand what you are saying most of us go thru this also im sure you will meet alot of good people and lots of info.......best to ya......Linda[8D]

trac67
10-01-07, 08:28
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends.

Take care

Trac xx

'Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain'

kittykat
10-01-07, 15:22
Hi there Des ,

Welcome to the site hun.

Take care

shirley xx

'' I am an optimist, but I'm an optimist who carries a raincoat. '' - Harold Wilson