PDA

View Full Version : i hate school right now

callum623
07-01-15, 20:20
I only have 6 months left before I leave but I just dont want to do it anymore. I especially hate the people there. The only people who understand me and who I can talk to are my few friends. I don't get how people dont know how much they hurt you when they are making fun of just because you're quiet. I'm dreading school now because of people I have to sit with. One of them said ''why is he even here? he never speaks". I just wanted to walk out but I couldn't because I'm too scared.

No wonder I can't speak to people. Every time I want to my confidence is crushed yet again.

Annie0904
07-01-15, 21:42
Do you have a counselor or nurse in your school who you can talk to? Or a teacher who you can confide in?

Katki
07-01-15, 23:38
I HATED school. It was so so hard. I dreaded every day, I got bullied terribly and it was hell for me. I didn't have any friends and it was awful.

BUT... I left school at 16 and went to a new college out of my hometown. It was amazing... finally, I met people like me, the ''weird'' people. They liked the same music as me, I got a boyfriend, and I spent almost every night with an amazing group of friends I'd made. There were still idiots who were mean to me but I didn't care because I was happy.

Ignore all those people, who cares if you talk or not. Talk to whoever you feel comfortable and when you feel like it. They must have boring lives if all they can discuss if the fact you don't talk. You'll come out of school stronger, more grown up and more equipped to deal with the rubbish life throws at us all because of your experiences. Stick with it, study hard, do well and move on!! Show those meanies who's boss. Good luck

painintolerance
09-01-15, 01:59
I was a loner in school that was quiet also. Fact is, it will end, and you'll never have to worry about *those* people again. People made the same remarks to me. Whenever I'd say something, some people would be like, "Oh my god! You actually talk?!" Always made me rage inside, but I've been out of school for almost six years and haven't saw them since. Life goes on. I know everybody says that, but it's true.

SinfulThoughts
25-01-15, 21:44
I hated school too and most of all the people in school that I had to deal with everyday. You know what I did? I skipped a lot of classes and end up being a loser than I was when I was still in school. A piece of advice, don't give up school just because of other people or your anxiety. Learn to know what make people ticks. The number one people need is not food but acceptance. Your classmate says those things because maybe he felt ignored by you but not speaking to him/her. Do not listen to your negative thoughts and try to divert your attention to those around you. Remember that people judge you not by your intentions but by your actions.

plscomeandhelp
13-02-15, 08:12
Ive felt your pain. in the past i used to never talk to anyone except for those that i had class with. when i advanced school(jhs>hs), i decided that whatever i had done in my previous school is done and if I dont make more friends itll be really bad especially in hs. so the best thing is to speak up to strangers in your school because ull see them at least 10 times in a week. Ive learned to adjust to make friends with different people with different personalities. ive even made several friends with "loners" because i know how they felt and was glad to have kept them company.