PDA

View Full Version : terrified about mri tommorow-gallbladder worries

oldnews
07-01-15, 21:52
Let me explain....when i was 8 months preg i would get this terrible upper back pain. I had to lie down with a hot water bottle and it would ease fairly quickly. It never concerened me. I had my daughter 5 months ago and have had stomach pain since. I found out i had caught c.diff (bowel infection) and had diahrea and terrible pain. Lost alot of weight couldnt function and was in and out of hospital. I had antibiotics over xmas and the diahrea cleared up. Iv been having what i thought was terrible trapped wind. I burp often and feel like i need a bm constantly. I then started to get bad pain under my right rib. It spread into my back. It was like someone stabbed me but it lasted about 2 seconds then was gone. It happened again but dissapeared as soon as it came. Now everynight i get the worst burning in the middle of my ribcage that goes all the way to my belly button. It wraps into my back like a big circle and i feel very nauseas and hot. Iv never vomited but feel if i could or have a bm id feel better. I also get cramps allover. It goes into my lower back and stomach to. I feel very dizzy shakey and feverish when it comes on but temp is fine. I think the shaking etc is panic attack though. Its not rolling on the floor pain but its pretty intense. The pain is always there but sometimes not as noticable. Every night it comes on strong it feels like iv been winded in a way. Can anyone give me there stories of gallbladder issues please as im pretty sure thats what it is. Could u describe all your symptoms and where the pain was/how painful.

Annie0904
07-01-15, 22:09
It sounds a lot like ibs to me.

oldnews
07-01-15, 22:55
I was told ibs when i had a hospital superbug for 2 months so cant really believe that diagnosis anymore. This is a raw burning feeling that wraps round me