PDA

View Full Version : Paxil 10 mg small dose? Help!!

trevor99
07-01-15, 22:17
Hi there I recently have been told I have health anxiety, I constantly feel dizzy or have a pounding heart but have had all the tests that say that it isn't. I was told by my doctor to try paxil, but after reading all the reviews I am scared. Is 10 mg a small dose? Should I even be worried? This is such a huge commitment and decision that I want to do my investigating before I make a decision. Any information would help fellow anxiety friends!:yesyes:

isthisasgdasitgets
27-01-15, 00:21
hi 10mg is a very small dose, I was on 10 mg and am now on 40 but have been on 20 and 30 too. I wouldn't pay too much attention to the reviews because what suits one person may not suit another and everyone reacts differently. Good luck with your decision and recovery :flowers:

julieannboo
18-07-15, 14:45
10mg is a very small dose.

I was on 20mg for 14 years and was on 10mg for three years.

I am in a bad place at the moment so the doctor has upped it to 20mg.

Take it easy.

Senna94
30-07-15, 22:43
I differ, please DO read the reviews. I'm surprised this drug is still being prescribed, do not take under any circumstances

bunnymoo
03-08-15, 18:29
i started on 30mgs for about a year and then 20mgs for another year.
I havent got down to 10mgs as yet. When you forget to take them you start getting really bad withdrawal symptoms. I would only take this medication if you really have to. I was housebound and these tablets helped me tremendously to get better. I have distance anxiety, so those symptoms that you get- I get them when I get so far from my house. With the help of seroxat I have conquered going out. But the trick is getting off the meds