PDA

View Full Version : hit a wall

herbie73
08-01-15, 15:00
Hi all, I have been doing better these last couple of days, but Iseem to have hit a wall, iIddon't have anxiety as bad now, but Istill have the doubts in my mind about cancer, as you know iI have had boobs checked by doc, but still doubting, also I had copper coil fitted 4 months ago and Iam still spotting so now iI have that worry also I've got a pain in my back between shoulders and think this is someway related breast cancer, if anyone has any advice please help xx

susie1
08-01-15, 15:05
I don't know anything about the coil but I doubt if spotting from it is that unusual. I have never heard of pain there being related to breast cancer. However I do know about HA and you are demonstrating classic HA. Finding a sensation/ fear and finding symptoms to back them up. It's all wired wrong. It is your brain taking your fear and multiplying it.
I am sitting here having just started prep for a colonoscopy in the morning. I am terrified. I have worked out ll the sceanrios in my head. It is what HA does. It takes your life away.

Yogi
08-01-15, 15:14
It's just your anxiety hun. In your rational mind you know that you are fine but you're fixating on things that feel wrong like pains and assuming the worst.
Sending a hug x