PDA

View Full Version : Is this a dream??

Pete_uk
08-01-15, 21:23
Once I get myself comfortable and relax I find that thinking about myself in different situations helps me nod off. This can include such exhilarating things as driving a train, waiting for someone sitting in a van or being at work talking to people in a way I could never do in real life.

What I find interesting is that after a while the 'stroy' starts to find its own direction for a while. But then I will decide I need to use the chamber pot, so I get up. But I am left with a feeling that the story in my mind was writing itself.

Am I slipping into is me kind of not quite awake but not full asleep situation? :huh:

PanchoGoz
09-01-15, 00:53
Yep, that's quite normal I do the same, just go along with it :)

MyNameIsTerry
09-01-15, 08:58
I always get silly scenarios in my head, I was told it comes more with us having OCD/Anxiety/depression etc etc as our minds are to over active, dont know how true that is though

Plus mental health disorders are more prevalent in certain thinking styles, one of which being the more creative person.

Pete_uk
15-01-15, 19:31
Interesting stuff. Last night I ended up on a boat trying to reel in a big sea fish.

I woke up and needed a pee.

MyNameIsTerry
15-01-15, 23:06
I get really weird and vivid dreams Pete.

I've read before that vivid dreaming is a symptom of mental health disorders and anti depressants. Do you think it could be linked to your cutting out of Zopiclone if its more when sleeping? (Have I remembered correctly that you are doing that? )

Rennie1989
17-01-15, 16:44
That kind of helps me to write my novels.