PDA

View Full Version : Panic attacks

Dragon47
08-01-15, 21:26
I am new to this site. Been trying everything this week to overcome last panic attack that won't go away. Started just before Christmas. I was living in a caravan tho it is not a residential site I thought the 1 month a year that it closed would be manageable by staying with the kids. But got so cold and so, so lonely it started a panic attack. (My husband died April 2012) My daughter came and got me and have been staying with her and went to another daughter for Christmas but living out of bags and cases for weeks on end is not good for a 67 year old. Have been looking into calming cd's and "tapping" and also looking to rent a flat in same village as one daughter. Now I'm worrying that changing doctors may mean they might want to change my medication and that's frightening. I thought maybe putting on here may be a help because no one I know, knows what a panic attack feels like. Thank you to anyone that reads this.

venusbluejeans
08-01-15, 21:31
Hiya Dragon47 and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes: