PDA

View Full Version : back in school

eeyorelover
09-01-07, 22:59
Ok I know that this is not really about anxiety per se but I am in a world of trouble and I NEED SOME HELP!!!!!!!!!!![:I]

As some of you already know - I have decided to go back to college after being out of school for about 20 years (GOD has it really been that long????!!!!!)

Anyway I just know that we have some brainy people on here and I thought maybe I could see if anyone would be willing to help me out if I get in a pickle.

So if anyone has any college math, composition, medical terminology, or psychology expertise and you wouldn't mind me PMing you when I get stuck. Which I can't guarantee won't be ALOT - lol:D - Please PM me.

Thanx everyone[:X]
xxx
Sandy

Piglet
10-01-07, 10:45
I better be the person you pm when you don't want to talk about any of the above.:D:D

Just wanted to wish you the best of luck with it all :D

Piglet :)

"Supposing a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?" said Piglet.
"Supposing it didn't," said Pooh after careful thought.

Ammeg
10-01-07, 12:15
heya sandy,
Thats fab ur goin back to college!! Good on ya!!! I am sure you will do brilliantly!! I am good at math so if ya need any help in that area feel free to pm me!!
Gemmaxxx

honeybee3939
10-01-07, 13:07
Hi Sandy

lovely to hear you are going back to college, i wish you luck.

I was hoping Piglet was going to volunteer to help you with maths etc, as she seems to be the one with the brains !(top score everytime theres a quiz).
Im afraid im not too good when it comes to maths etc, when i think about it, im not too good at anything !!!lol[:I]

Hope it all goes well sandy !!

Love

Andrea
xxxx

"If you have a worry turn it into a problem, you cant solve worrys but you can solve problems"

Rennie1989
10-01-07, 15:45
Hiya Sandy

I go to college and it is millions times better then school. You will enjoy yourself! People who go there are really friendly and want to learn so you won't have any idiots there.

I do Psychology at college but seeing as you are from America it might be different but if you get stuck then PM me ^_^ I will help you. I also do Sociology and History.

"My teddy last night was a paper bag, to keep my safe."