PDA

View Full Version : I Can Hear My Heartbeat But That Isn't The Problem

mnaha
09-01-15, 04:41
I get stopped up ears and from time to time can hear my heartbeat just as clear as I can the tv or radio or anything else. I have had an echo just about two months ago and four cardiologist said pretty much my heart is sound. I was monitored a week in the hospital around the clock and there was no issues I was told that concerned my heart or heart beat. Although the cardiologist did say that I had some leakage around something in my heart ,that most people had it..nothing to worry about. I have been to my doctor several times since I left the hospital and he always checks my heart really well and says its sound.. Tonight.. my ears were stopped up and I was sitting on the toliet in the bathroom and my ears were stopped up and I heard my heart beating normally but with a type studder..like boom boom,boom boom .. studder,,,boom ,boom boom, studder boom,, over and over until I got up.I wasn't trying to deficate and most of the time just sitting there. I have no signs of heart problems that I know of but that scared me...I know what I heard but my heart is suppose to be fine..It wasn't beating fast. I even asked my wife after awhile to listen and she said my heart sounded normal..so what was I hearing? I know the night I got tachycardia I could hear an abnormal beat so ..if i could hear that then..was this something abnormal or just maybe me thinking so ? Does anyone else ever hear their heartbeat and if so do you hear weird noises or beating? I checked my pulse an its beating 62 to 65 right now..and seems regular.. so what should I think? sounded like it was studdering like it was going to fail..but as I said I don't have heart symptoms.. help?

mnaha
10-01-15, 22:37
I havent felt good since this happened..and have been kind of monitoring my heartbeat which has been ok, but I have been really thirsty and urinating a lot and a little sick to my stomach..Anyone have any ideas?

mnaha
12-01-15, 09:57
It is a friggin curse to hear your heartbeat.. I have most of my life off and on..I hate it ,hate it ,hate it... its not fair.. to worry you all your life and cause you so much anxiety not only hearing it but feeling it and seeing it all over your body most of the time.. sux